Chepstow’s County Marquees Novice Stakes was a minor midweek event but its significance couldn’t have been more telling to the China Horse Club and its members. Red Armada’s dominant win in the handicap carried the club’s tally of winners to 500 since its commenced racing in April 2013.
“The mark of 500 winners is one we are immensely proud of. When we began racing in 2013, we never envisaged the journey we would go on or the success our members would enjoy,” said Chairman Teo Ah Khing.
“It is a credit to every owner, trainer, jockey, stable hand and CHC staff member who has been involved with our operation during this period. The China Horse Club is ahead of its targeted goals and we remains driven to achieving excellence.”
The tally of 500 winners includes no less than 31 international G1 victories – 14 in the US, 9 in Australia, 4 across Europe and two apiece in New Zealand and Singapore. It also includes milestones that the club is immensely proud of, including:
- 2018 US Triple Crown (Justify)
- IFHA Co-World Champion Three-Year-Old (Australia)
- America’s Horse of the Year (Justify)
- Australian Horse of the Year (Dissident)
- Australian Sprinter of the Year (Dissident)
- America’s Outstanding Three-Year-Old Filly of the Year (Abel Tasman)
- NSW Horse of the Year (First Seal)
- Victorian Horse of the Year (Dissident)
If you would like to learn more about the China Horse Club exclusive membership offer, please email your inquiry to email@example.com