The China Horse Club (CHC) was established by its Founder and Chairman, Teo Ah Khing, to be Asia’s premier lifestyle, business and thoroughbred racing club. Since its inception it has built exceptional relationships with leaders of business and the thoroughbred industry; has won some of the world’s highest profile races; has opened members to exclusive investment opportunities and delivered significant returns.
China Horse Club members have built a wonderful record of success as racehorse owners winning more than 350 races in under five years across nine different countries including almost 20 G1 feature events (the highest standard of racing achievement). This has seen some of its stable stars afforded notable awards including:
- 2014 Longines IFHA Co-World Champion Three-Year-Old (Australia);
- 2015 Australian Horse of the Year (Dissident);
- 2017 America’s Outstanding Three-Year-Old Filly of the Year (Abel Tasman);
- 2015 Australian Sprinter of the Year (Dissident);
- 2015 NSW Horse of the Year (First Seal);
- 2015 Victorian Horse of the Year (Dissident)
G1 FEATURES WON BY CHINA HORSE CLUB MEMBERS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
The CHC also remains a social responsibility leader among China’s emerging thoroughbred industry with its CHC China Dream Project instrumental in proving international opportunities for talented young Chinese men and women from within the thoroughbred industry.Commercially, the China Horse Club has quickly emerged as a proven breeder and investor in thoroughbred assets with a record not only of breeding and selling million-dollar yearlings but also in buying and trading racehorses, mares and unraced stock for significant profit. Members of the China Horse Club have enjoyed sale topping results across Europe, America, Australia and New Zealand as well as multi-million dollar returns through private sales.
Membership to the China Horse Club is your entry into a unique world. Members are provided with bespoke experiences as well as the opportunity to race thoroughbreds at events in China, such as the CECF (China Equine Cultural Festival), and at some of international racing’s most iconic carnivals including Royal Ascot (Great Britain), the Breeders’ Cup (USA), the Championships (Australia), The Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe (France), Dubai World Cup (Dubai) and the Melbourne Cup Carnival (Australia).
As a member you will also enjoy exclusive investment opportunities across a range of industries including real estate, commercial business, elite thoroughbred stallions and mares, as well as racehorse prospects.
To date, members have also enjoyed partnering with successful racehorse owners such as Sheikh Fahad Al Thani (Qatar Royal Family); Sheikh Mohammed Bin Khalifa Al Maktoum (Dubai Royal Family) and high-profile business people including John Magnier, Michael Tabor, Derrick Smith, Markus Jooste, Kenny Troutt, Ananda Krishnan, Dato Tan Chin Nam and Steve McCann among others.
ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE CHINA HORSE CLUB SINCE 2013:
- Hosting the only internationally endorsed thoroughbred racing carnival in Mainland China;
- Winning 300+ races across Australia, Britain, Canada, China, France, Italy, Ireland, Singapore and the United States;
- Winning almost 20 G1 events (up to March 2018);
- CHC racehorses have been awarded internationally significant awards in 2014, 2015 and 2017;
- Selling sale topping performers at foal sales, yearling sales, horses in training sales and 2YO ready to run sales and set new sales records at Goffs, Tattersalls and New Zealand Bloodstock;
- Creating the CHC China Dream Project to provide international opportunities for talented Chinese men and women;
The China Horse Club continues to be supported by the CHC International Advisory Council (IAC). These accomplished council members are from fields as diverse as humanity, public service, business, finance, education and the thoroughbred industry itself. The IAC has enjoyed, or currently enjoys, the patronage and support of individuals of the calibre of Professor Dr. Joseph Deiss (former President of the Swiss Confederation and President of the 65th Session of the United Nations General Assembly); the Honourable John Warren (Bloodstock Advisor for Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II); Mr Andreas Jacobs (Chairman of Investment Firm Jacobs Holdings AG, Chairman of INSEAD and successful entrepreneur); Mr Wayne Wang (Chairman, CEO and Founder of CDP Group, Limited); Sir Owen Glenn (New Zealand philanthropist and leading businessman); Mr John Magnier (owner of thoroughbred industry shaper Coolmore and leading businessman); Mr Poh Choon Ann (Group Chairman and CEO of Poh Tiong Choon Logistics Group); and Ar. Teo Ah Khing (Chairman and Founder of TAK Group and CHC).