The close of the Australian racing season has seen a flurry of positive results for the China Horse Club’s portfolio of stallion interests. Zoustar, Deep Field, Pride of Dubai and Russian Revolution have all been recognized for their achievements and commercial appeal in what is one of the most competitive breeding and racing markets in the world.
“It has been a fantastic year for our stallions in Australia,” said China Horse Club’s Chief Operating Officer Michael Wallace.
“It has been impossible to ignore the rise of Zoustar as a truly elite stallion. It takes an exceptional stallion to be champion 1st, 2nd and 3rd Season Sire and he has done that. In the last week we have seen the demand for his very best with his star daughter Sunlight being sold for a record AUD4.2 million.
“It has also been very rewarding to see our belief in Deep Field, Pride of Dubai and Russian Revolution franked. The future looks very bright for each of these stallions. The market believes in them and they continue to achieve.”
China Horse Club’s international portfolio of elite stallions stretches across Australia, USA, Ireland and France. The achievements of Zoustar, Deep Field, Pride of Dubai and Russian Revolution in the 2019/20 season in Australia bolsters the commercial appeal of this portfolio which also includes weighty performers Quality Road (USA), Siyouni (France), Le Havre (France) as well as boom young sires Constitution (USA) and New Bay (Ireland).
• Crowned Champion Third Season Sire in Australia;
• Has now been crowned Champion 1st, 2nd and 3rd Season Sire;
• His progeny won AUD11.1 million headed by
• He is the youngest of only 13 stallions to have sired 100 winners this season;
• His champion daughter, Sunlight, set a new auction record at Magic Millions when being sold for AUD4.2 million
Pride of Dubai:
• Crowned Champion 1st Season Sire in Australia with his progeny earning AUD1.3 million;
• Represented by 11 winners including the stakes winner Tanker;
• Set a new record for the number of individual winners for a Second Season Sire (86);
• Finished second on the Second Season Sires table;
• Led weanling sales results at the Inglis Australian Weanling Sale by average and the Magic Millions National Weanling Sale by average and median;
• Had weanlings sell for up to AUD200,000 at the Magic Millions National Weanling Sale;
If you would like to learn more about the China Horse Club exclusive membership offer, please email your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org